Ubiquiti Access Point AC M PRO Unifi AC Mesh Pro Outdoor 5GHZ
With the outdoor Ubiquiti Access Point AC M PRO US UniFi AC Mesh Wide-Area Dual-Band Access Point from Ubiquiti Networks users benefit from a wide coverage area reaching up to 600′ along with enhanced data transfer rates of up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz frequency. These enhanced data rates and coverage capabilities are supported by a 3×3 MIMO internal antenna configuration supporting multiple data paths for a more efficient end user network connection. Installation of the UAP-AC-M-PRO-US is simple as it comes 802.3af PoE compliant and includes a pole mounting kit. Once installed users can take advantage of 802.11ac Wi-Fi access with speeds of up to 1300 Mb/s in the 5 GHz radio band, and up to 450 Mb/s in the 2.4 GHz radio band.
The Wi-Fi system includes UniFi Controller software that can be installed on a PC, Mac, or Linux machine within the network, and is easily accessible through a standard Web browser. Using the UniFi Controller software, an Enterprise Wi-Fi network can be quickly configured and administered, without any special training. Real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, map loading, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated in the system.
- Weather-Resistant Form Factor
- The enclosure of the UniFi AC Mesh Pro AP is designed to withstand the elements, making it ideal for outdoor deployment.
- LED Indicators
- Unique provisioning LED provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
- Powerful Coverage
- Built-in dual-band omni-directional antennas deliver expanded range coverage outdoors.
- Mounting Flexibility
- The UniFi AC Mesh Pro AP can be mounted on a wall or pole. (All accessories are included.)
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- The primary port is for data and PoE; the secondary port is for bridging.
- Multiple Power Options
- You can power the UniFi AC Mesh Pro AP with an 802.3af compatible switch, UniFi PoE Switch, or the included Gigabit PoE adapter.
- UniFi Controller
- Packed with Features
Use the UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs.RF Map
Use the RF map to monitor and analyze radio frequencies for optimal AP placement, configuration, and troubleshooting.
Powerful RF Performance Features
Advanced RF performance and configuration features include spectral analysis, airtime fairness, and band steering.
Use the configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting.
Wireless Uplink functionality enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range. One wired UniFi AP uplink supports up to four wireless downlinks on a single operating band, allowing wireless adoption of devices in their default state and real-time changes to network topology.
For devices that support Plug & Play Mesh, this functionality is extended to allow multi-hop wireless uplink – so wirelessly uplinked APs can support uplink to other wirelessly uplinked APs.
Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
Easy customization options for Guest Portals include authentication, Hotspot setup, and the ability to use your own external portal server. Use UniFi’s rate limiting for your Guest Portal/Hotspot package offerings. Apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usage, and limit duration of use.
All UniFi APs include Hotspot functionality:
• Built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards.
• Built-in support for voucher-based authentication.
• Built-in Hotspot Manager for voucher creation, guest management, and payment refund.
• Full customization and branding of Hotspot portal pages.
A single cloud-based UniFi Controller can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Each site is logically separated and has its own configuration, maps, statistics, guest portal, and admin read/write and read-only accounts.
Manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple WLAN groups and assign them to an AP’s radio.
Network Topology Requirements • A DHCP-enabled network (for the UniFi device to obtain an IP address as well as for the wireless clients after deployment) • A UniFi Cloud Key or management station running the UniFi Controller v5.1.1 (or newer) software, located either on-site and connected to the same Layer-2 network, or off-site in the cloud or NOC US-16-150W USG-PRO-4 (DHCP Server) Internet UAP-AC-PRO UAP-AC-M-PRO LAN WAN UniFi Cloud Key (UniFi Controller) Remote Access to UniFi Controller UAP-AC-M-PRO Sample Network Diagram All UniFi devices support off-site management controllers. For setup details, see the User Guide on the website: documentation.ubnt.com/unifi
- 13 mm wrench (for pole mounting)
- Drill and 8 mm drill bit (for wall mounting)
- Phillips screwdriver (for wall mounting)
- Cable feed must be pointed downwards when mounted.
- Shielded Category 5 (or above) cabling should be used for all outdoor wired Ethernet connections and should be grounded through the AC ground of the PoE.We recommend that you protect your networks from harmful outdoor environments and destructive ESD events with industrial-grade, shielded Ethernet cable from Ubiquiti. For more details, visit ui.com/toughcable
- Surge protection should be used for all outdoor installations. We recommend that you use two Ethernet Surge Protectors, model ETH-SP, one near the UAP-AC-M-PRO and the other at the entry point to the building. The ETH-SP will absorb power surges and safely discharge them into the ground.