Rocket M5 Access Point – Ubiquiti
Featuring mix-and-match industrial design, the rockettm is a ubiquiti networks® airmax® basestation that supports speeds of up to 150+ mbps real tcp/ip throughput. it is ideal for deployment in point-to-point (ptp) bridging or point-to-multipoint (ptmp) airmax applications. features: 5 ghz frequency band advanced software technology to maximize performance plug and play integration with airmax antennas frequency and channel flexibility.
- Intelligent QoS – Priority is given to voice or video for seamless streaming.
- Provides breakthrough speeds of up to 150+ Mbps.
- Scalability – High capacity and scalability.
- Long Distance – Capable of high-speed links up to 50+ km.
- Latency – Multiple features dramatically reduce noise.
- Features integrated Ubiquiti airSync technology.
- airControl – Web-based server network management application.
Integrated AirMax Technology
Unlike standard WiFi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) AirMax protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This time slot method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes air time efficiency. It provides many magnitudes of performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class.
- Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless access.
- Scalability High capacity and scalability.
- Long Distance Capable of high speed 50km+ links
- Latency Multiple features dramatically reduce noise.
airControl is a powerful and intuitive, Web-based server network management application that allows operators to centrally manage entire networks of Ubiquiti devices.
Integrated on all Ubiquiti M products, airView provides advanced spectrum analyser functionality: waterfall, waveform, and real-time spectral views allow operators to identify noise signatures and plan their networks to minimise noise interference.
airOS is a versatile, highly developed Ubiquiti firmware technology. It is exceptionally intuitive and was designed to require no training to operate. Behind the user interface is a powerful firmware architecture that enables high-performance, outdoor multipoint networking.
The Ubiquiti Rocket M5 has been designed to seamlessly work together with Ubiquiti airMAX antennas. Installing the Rocket M5 Titanium on an airMAX Sector or RocketDish antenna requires no special tools. You simply snap it securely into place with the universal Rocket mount built into the antenna.