- Compact CPE Design. The NanoStation M features the CPE design that expanded the global Wireless ISP industry.
- Plug and Play Installation. The NanoStation M requires no tools for assembly; only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting.
- Versatile Application Use. The NanoStation M can be deployed for Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging, wireless connectivity to a video surveillance system, or use as an airMAX CPE.
- Dual Ethernet Connectivity. With software-enabled PoE output, the secondary Ethernet port can power an external device, such as a PoE security camera, for seamless IP video integration.
- Powerful airOS Features. Ubiquiti’s versatile airOS firmware technology enables high-performance, outdoor multi-point networking.