The TP-Link CPE210 2.4GHz 300Mbps 9dBi Outdoor CPE, is dedicated to cost effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is flexible and ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes CPE210 an ideal choice for both business and home users.
TP-LINK CPE210 Outdoor CPE Features
With Qualcomm Atheros enterprise level chipsets, high gain antennas and high quality material, specially designed enclosure, and PoE power supply, CPE210 is specially designed for outdoor use and can operate flawlessly in almost any climate, with operating temperatures ranging from -40℃ (-40℉) to +70 ℃ (158℉).
Advanced Antenna System
Built-in High Gain Dual-Polarized Antenna
Dedicated metal reflector ensures higher gain
and lower noise interference
TP-LINK MAXtream TDMA Technology
As network scale increases, wireless competition and collisions among CPEs and base stations will be
so enormous that the real throughput of the network will drop, resulting in a serious impact on end-user
experience. To mitigate these effects, the CPE210 uses MAXtream TDMA Technology.
Pharos Control – Centralized Management System
CPE210 also comes equipped with centralized management software that helps users easily manage all the devices in their network from a single PC – Pharos Control. Functions like device discovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance can be managed using Pharos Control.
- Built-in 9dBi 2×2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mw
- System-level optimization for more than 5km long range wireless transmission
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream TDMA(Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency, ideal for PTMP applications
- Centralized Management System – Pharos Control
- AP / Client / Bridge / Repeater / AP Router / AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes
- Outdoor stabilized enclosure with IPX5 waterproof certification
- Fast Ethernet port with grounding terminal integrated
- 6KV Lightning Protection, 15KV ESD Protection
- Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60 meters (200 feet) power over Ethernet deployment and allows for device reset remotely
- Provides WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK data security
- Selectable bandwidth of 5/10/20/40MHz
- Provides Throughput Monitor, Spectrum Analyzer, Speed Test and Ping tools
- Easy antenna alignment with wireless signal quality indicators via Web interface