UbiQuiti AirMax Rocket M2 – Wireless Base Station
Fast ShippingReceive products in amazing time
Easy ReturnsReturn policy that lets you shop at ease
Always AuthenticWe only sell 100% authentic products
Secure ShoppingYour data is always protected
UBIQUITI NanoStation® M2 10.4-11.2 dBi Indoor/Outdoor airMAX® CPE (NSM2)
UBIQUITI NanoStation®M AirMAX – indor/outdoor CPE, 802.11a/n, frequency: 2.4 GHz, throughput: 150+ Mbps, range: 13+ km, 2 x LAN
The Ubiquiti NanoStation M2 is the perfect solution for creating a dedicated Point to Point or Point to Multipoint connection between locations where running an Ethernet cable is not a viable option. The Ubiquiti NanoStation M2 can also be used for extending long range wireless coverage outdoors or to remote buildings to provide direct Wi-Fi access to mobile devices. The original Ubiquiti NanoStation set the bar for the world’s first low-cost and efficiently designed outdoor broadband CPE. The new Ubiquiti AirMax NanoStation M and NanoStation Loco M take the same concept to the future with new redesigned sleek and elegant form-factors. Real high speed outdoor wireless throughput and up to 10km+ range. Featuring 2×2 MIMO wireless technology, the new NanoStation links significantly faster and farther than ever before.Features
- Next-Gen Antenna Design: New Ubiquiti antenna array designs featuring 11dBi dual-polarity gain at 2.4GHz with optimized cross-polarity isolation and in a compact form-factor.
- Dual Ethernet Connectivity: The New NanoStation M provides a secondary ethernet port with software enabled POE output for seamless IP Video integration.
- Intelligent POE: Remote hardware reset circuitry of NanoStation M allows for device to be reset remotely from power supply location. In addition, any NanoStation can easily become 802.3af 48V compliant through use of Ubiquiti’s Instant 802.3af adapter.
- AirOS V: Ubiquiti’s AirOS builds upon the market leading intuitive user-interface loaded with advanced wireless configurations and routing functionality.
UGX550,000.00 UGX550,000.00Add to cart
Ubiquiti AirGrid M5-HP Series Broadband CPE Technology
Utilizing InnerFeed™ technology, the new airGrid™M HP Series from Ubiquiti Networks™ represents the latest evolution of outdoor wireless broadband devices. The revolutionary InnerFeed technology integrates the entire radio system into the feedhorn of the antenna. airGridM combines Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed and airMAX™ (TDMA protocol) technologies to create a simple, yet extremely powerful and robust wireless CPE (Customer Premises Equipment).
Complete antenna and radio system integration provides affordable cost/performance solutions to the wireless broadband industry. airGridM operates in the worldwide, license-free frequency range of either 2 GHz or 5 GHz, and features breakthrough performance up to 100+ Mbps in real outdoor throughput and incredible range up to 30+ km.
The low-cost, high-performance, robust “all-in-one” design and light weight of airGridM make it versatile and ideal in several different applications.
- InnerFeed antenna technology with complete radio system integration.
- Breakthrough speed 100+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput.
- 30+ km Long Range – The device was specifically designed for outdoor PtP bridging and PtMP airMAX base-station applications.
- +/- 15kV radio frequency and Ethernet Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) protection.
Utilize airMAX Technology
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, the exclusive Ubiquiti Networks airMAX Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots managed by an intelligent AP controller. This “time slot” method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency.
Compared to other systems in its class, the airGridM delivers superior performance in reduced latency, throughput, and scalability.
- Intelligent QoS – Priority is given to voice/video seamless access.
- Scalability – High capacity and scalability.
- Long Distance – Capable of high-speed, 30+ km links.
Robust and Simple Design
AirGrid M HP was designed to be extremely robust to use. It can be easily oriented to use either vertical or horizontal polarization. To adjust polarization, just rotate the antenna in the desired polarization position and rotate the opening on the rear portion of the feed to face the ground (for optimal weatherproofing).
AirGrid M HP is available for 2.4GHz and 5GHz in both 11×14″ and 17×24″ grid dimensions. A “snap-on” feed extension is included when using 17×24″.
Mechanical design provides complete weatherproof performance. Activity and signal strength LED’s provided for installers.
Enhanced RF and Ethernet ESD/Surge protection enables prolonged operation in harshest environments.
Easy, No Tool Assembly
The updated mechanical design makes assembling and disassembling the airGridM, literally, a snap. No tools are required. You simply snap the feed, antenna, mounting bracket and rear housing together for a secure, solid assembly.
UGX700,000.00 UGX700,000.00Add to cart
Ubiquiti AC PRO Indoor Outdoor Access Point
Ubiquiti AC Pro PRO Indoor Outdoor Access Point
Build your Wi-Fi network with the UniFi® ac Pro Access Point (Indoor – Outdoor), part of the Ubiquiti Networks® UniFi Enterprise WiFi System. The UniFi AC Pro Access Point, is an indoor/outdoor, high-performance, 802.11ac dual-band access point, capable of speeds up to 1750 Mbps with a range of up to 122 meters.
- Simultaneous Dual-Band 3×3 MIMO
- 5 GHz Band with Speeds of up to 1300 Mbps
- 2.4 GHz Band with Speeds of up to 450 Mbps
- Range up to 122 meters (400 feet)
- 802.3af PoE / 802.3at PoE+ Compatible
- (2) Gigabit Ethernet Ports
UGX850,000.00 UGX850,000.00Add to cart