LaserJet Pro MFP M130fw Wireless Black-and-White All-In-One Printer. Rapidly print off documents with this HP LaserJet Pro commercial printer. Full printing, copying, scanning and faxing capabilities give you the flexibility you need in your office, and 22-page-per-minute printing speed keeps documents flowing. Outstanding reliability ensures this HP LaserJet Pro commercial printer requires minimal maintenance.
Keep things simple with a compact HP LaserJet Pro powered by JetIntelligence Toner cartridges. Print professional documents from a range of mobile devices, plus scan, copy, fax, and help save energy with a wireless MFP designed for efficiency.
HP Personal Laser Multifunction Printers are designed for individuals or small workteams who need affordable, reliable multifunction performance in a compact and easy-to-use desktop device.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fw Features
Designed for efficiency
- Tackle tasks and scan to email, USB, and network folders from the 2.7-inch (6.9 cm) color touchscreen.
- Print, scan, copy, and fax with a compact HP LaserJet MFP that fits into tight workspaces.
- Wait less. Print up to 23 pages per minute, with first pages ready in as fast as 7.3 seconds.
- Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
Mobile printing made simple
- Send jobs from your smartphone, tablet, or PC to any company printer, using Google Cloud Print™ 2.0.
- Print from iPhone® and iPad® with AirPrint®, which automatically scales jobs to the correct paper size.
- Print with the ease of sending an email, right from a smartphone, tablet, or notebook, using HP ePrint.
- Print directly from your mobile device to your Wi-Fi Direct® printer—without accessing the company network.
HP quality—print after print
- No delays or mess—quickly replace your cartridges, using auto seal removal and easy-open packaging.
- Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics with precision black toner.
- Don’t be fooled by alternatives that mimic Original HP. Help ensure you’re getting the quality you paid for.
- Track toner levels with print gauge technology—produce the most prints possible and get what you paid for.